Sunday, October 9, 2011

Just the Beginning

I really feel like God's been trying to open my eyes to the way I've been acting lately. Martha spoke today on how love is not Prideful or Rude and she pointed out ways in which love is prideful and then ways love is humble. OMG I was feeling convicted almost the whole service! Never did i think that i was being as prideful as I really am and it made me really think about the way I act and the things i say.

These past few weeks have been really hard for me with just managing my time and then with a bunch of outside things going on and I've really been praying that God would take control of the situation and that I wouldn't have to worry about it as much and I feel like that's exactly what He's done. Something about today just gave me an overwhelming peace that He has every problem i have, in the palm of his hand and i just need to stop complaining and trust him. It reminds me of the Israelites when God promised them the Promise Land and all they did was complain to the point of God not letting them have it anymore but giving it to their ancestors instead. It was really just like a wake up call from God today.

I know God is still opening up my eyes to things and growing me in a lot of different ways, but I'm more then excited to be on this Journey with him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment